Double Fudge Peanut Butter Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line a 20cm square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Blitz the oats in a food processor until they are finely ground. Add to a medium bowl with the cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat the butter, peanut butter, honey, brown sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the apple sauce and the egg until just combined.
- Stir the flour mixure into the wet ingredients until just incorporated. Fold in half of the chopped chocolate.
- Spread the mixture into the tin. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake for 20-22 minutes until lightly puffy but still fudgey in the centre. Serve with whipped cream.
- 30g oats
- 20g cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 40g Avonmore Irish Butter, softened
- 80g natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 120g unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- Avonmore Freshly whipped cream